So continuing with my mug experiments, next I tried the Chocolate Chip Cookie. IN A MINUTE. Now you don’t need to make an entire batch of cookies or wait for hours while your cookies bake because this simple recipe has come as a blessing for all of us.
Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 1 min
- Total time: 6 mins
- Serves: 1
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 tbsp of firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar (use white sugar in case brown isn’t available)
- 3 Drops of Vanilla Extract
- Small Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Slightly less than ¼ cup of All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Melt butter in the microwave. Butter should just be melted, not boiling.
- Add sugars, vanilla and salt. Stir.
- Add egg yolk to the mixture and stir.
- Add flour, then stir again.
- Add the chocolate chips, and give a final stir. Now your mixture will look like cookie dough.
- Cook in microwave 40-50 seconds, start checking for doneness at 40 seconds. Do not cook past one minute, just like a regular cookie, this will continue cooking as it cools.
- Serve warm.